Bishop Moreira's children, Colton became best friends with.
BUEN DIA MI FAMIIA. bueno hay una nueva regla en la mision. a hora todas los misioneros estan obligados de escribir sus familias en espanol. [GOOD DAY MY FAMILY. Well, there is a new rule in the mission. A time all the missionaries are forced to write their families in Spanish]. ha im just kidding. hahah yes i have changes. i can't believe it! [Colton served in his first area, El Monte, his first 6 months and his second area, Los Cerrillos these last 6 months]. and elder decker is staying!! hahahaha im so curious to see where i go and who i'll be with. i forgot to tell you this but one of the missionaries in the mtc, i know him!! we played on the same baseball team when i was like 10. when we were 14, he moved to california and like 3 weeks ago, i just randomly ran into him in the street by the temple!! his name is daniel and MAYBE I might train him! but idk haha. it would be awesome.
"La Familia Moreira!! The best family ever, I love them!"
"Saying good bye to Felipe and also the cutest old couple in the world. hahah Santiago y luisa, santiago (the grandpa in glasses looks just like the cartoon off the pixar short of playing chess with himself. hahaha, great man."
"As you can see, me and my buddies who wanna kill me. hahha
I walked past them every day and htey are sick of me I bet hahaha."
"Our friend, Olga, the Catholic! hahah, she always sold us ice-cream. Good women. I hope she gets baptized."
love, colton






No comments:
Post a Comment