Hey mom, how are ya! We just had our change meeitng and I stayed! What a surprise, haha. So me and Elder Decker have at least another change. It'll be a good one. We are finding so many amazing people and families here. Some people just don't want ANYTHING haha, but that's ok. I love, love, love the scripture in Mosiah I think that says EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is our Lord. I think about that a lot because there are just lots of different people we meet and like I said, a lot of times they don't want anything to do with us. So yeah, I love that scripture because one day they will know this message. The week was good. There are always different stuff that happens. [.............]
Me and Elder Decker are doing so great! I don't really know what to say week after week, just that he is a good friend and we have good times! Today he is having his toe operated on for ingrown toenails and I feel so bad for him. That was terrible when I had that. This past week we visited Jonathan and he's doing good! I think 11 of July. OH SHOOT, I gotta tell you something. My tooth broke! Oh man, I was so mad when I realized it. I was walking in the street and I felt it and oh man I can't believe it happened for the 9th time. So yeah, I look like a hick, but oh well. Hahaha. I don't know what I'm gonna do about that.
On Saturday I saw some people from El Monte! and then today I talked with Elder Santos and his comp about El Monte. They are doing good I think. Andres and his mom moved!! To another part in El Monte so now she's gonna get baptized!! That's a blessing and he has more family coming from Colombia.
Here in Cerrillos, the other Columbian named Andres is coming to church and he is solid. I love that guy and he is going through lots of changes. I love seeing that. I love the power of the Atonement that really changes our lives if we let it.
I'm pretty excited for this change! It'll be a good one. Things are fine, nothing to worry about, I'm happy. I printed off your email to ready everything, so yeah :) Love you mom, have a great week! and 4th of July!! I bet that'll be so fun! America!
Ok, again, love you haha
Love, Colton
No comments:
Post a Comment