Hey mom :) It was a good week. Sorry, I think I say that every week haha. I don't know what else to say. We met a Colombian family! And one of them came to church and his name is Andres!! haha. I hope we baptize them that would be so awesome. Right now in Chile La Copa America is like every day. (that's like the world cup but for South America) and every time Chile plays we have to go home early and listen to every Chileno screaming in their house. hahaha and it's weird because at home, I wouldn't care at all to watch soccer, but I think Satan is messing with me because I want to watch La Copa America so bad! ha, but it's ok. Yesterday we were eating lunch with a member and they have this spice stuff called merken, and it is fantastic but I got some on my hands and then rubbed my eye without realizing it and man it stung so bad! My eye was on fire! I learned my lesson!
It's so weird that today I hit 8 months. I feel like I just got here, but at the same time I feel like I've been here a for a long time too. Time just goes by too fast though! That [strawberry] Starburst gum you sent us is heaven. At night I always chew on one and then sometimes I wake up in the morning and it's still in my mouth hahaha. Oh man, yesterday in church I had to give a talk! I am not a good public speaker. and it's so hard to talk for 15 minutes straight. But now it's over and hopefully I don't do that again for another year, haha. Yesterday in church was SO funny because right as the closing prayer was going to happen, an old woman answered her phone in the sacrament room and it was dead quiet and she can't really hear and she kept telling the person she was in church and she needed to call back hahahahah. That took like 3 minutes and people kept laughing hahaha. That made my day.
We have this solid kid that is getting baptized. Jonathan and his brother William. That's gonna happen in like 2 weeks I think. Everything is going great! Just always trying to find more people everyday, you know. I hope everybody is happy and getting along. That's important. Have a great week. Love you all! and Tell Brady he looks huge and I'm jealous. haha
Love, Colton






No comments:
Post a Comment