Week 34
June 15, 2015
HELLOO. Well, I honestly can't believe that it's time to write the weekly email again. This week was just everything. Good, weird, hilarious, creepy, bad, ha. But everything is good! We had Elder Goats come do divisions with us. He's an assistant now, he was my zone leader a while ago and he broke our toilet! I won't go into details but we had to clean stuff up, it was horrible. And then we had to put acid stuff down the toilet, haha. And some guy from the mission came and fixed our shower! We were showering with a Tupperware thing forever but now it's a normal shower! I love showers haha.
We have this woman named Alejandra. She's progressing so much. She is awesome. She reminds me exactly of Laurie Harrell. :) and she has had to wait 15 months to get remarried. :( such a bummer. She is with her other husband but they aren't married. That law is so lame. We were sad that night. But things are going good! My electric blanket is working amazing and it's so nice haha. I've been eating a lot of soup and eggs lately. It's good stuff.
Santiago and Luisa got sealed!! I love them! Sadly, we couldn't go, but we went to the celebration the next day. I took videos of them dancing and giving speeches. It was the funnest thing ever! OH and we met ANOTHER Colombian from Cai named Andres!! I was stoked. We are passing this weekend to visit him. I'm excited for that.

We visit this guy and his wife. He has Alzheimers
but he remembers what we teach him! He is so funny. He reminds me of Grandpa Wroe. And his wife make the most beautiful ceramic pots I've ever seen.
Ha, so yeah, everything is going well! I'm happy, and I've been loving my personal study lately. (I decorated my study room, hahahaha, It's legit right!) Studying the scriptures is the best! It really is. Sounds like girls camp was good, that's awesome! :) I love ya mom, have a good week! :)
Love, Colton
Week 33
June 8, 2015
Answer: Yes, I got my package, I loved it! The ties are awesome! You can always have another tie. haha and the candy was heaven, those Cadbury eggs are great!
And Andres talked to you! I miss him, he is such a solid person.
This week was pretty fast, crazy and full of miracles! This sector here is gold. So many people are great and there are lots of people that are loving the message we are giving them. We are 'sacando la mugre," haha, that's the phrase they say here. Elder Decker and I are doing really good. Everything's going great. One thing I found out, the smell of wine is nasty. Everybody drinks it over here! It's so gross. Also beer and smoking. I don't understand why people like doing that. Our mission leader is pretty awesome. He speaks English too! And he got home from his mission in April from Argentina and his name is Jonathan (shout out to my old young mens pres). haha, it's funny calling him that. Every day there is just alike a million thing to do and we have to figure out how to do it all. It's fun. I like working and being a missionary is the funnest thing I've ever done.
We met a bunch of guys from Haiti! They are the most humble and sincere people I have ever met and I love them. I might consider learning french to go there someday... maybe.. hahaha But they don't know hardly any Spanish so that is really fun talking to them. But we told them really slow and clearly. We have something that will change your life. We are representatives of Jesus Christ and they loved that. They are just great, happy people.
So yeah, everything's going great! Tonight we are doing divisions so Elder Decker is leaving me. But the other kid is from Springville! His name is David Allen. He is cool.
Well family, I love you all. Be good. And oh, I was going to say, the Bible is awesome! The apostle Paul is my hero! I love the Bible and it's soooo much easier in Spanish! haha OK, See ya later
Love, Colton
Mom I love you♥
I like cats now, hahaha!
My sector is so cool!


No comments:
Post a Comment