Monday, June 1, 2015

Week #32, June 1, 2015

Hello, hello how are you mom? :)  We had another pretty solid week.  On Monday we started getting up a little early to go outside and run a little bit and do abs and push ups.  haha I'm terrible at it, but it's fun.  It is so, so, so cold in the morning now. I wanna cry when I leave my warm bed. ha and yes, it is so different being  here in a walking sector!  My feet are killing me.  Ha, I think of the scripture where it says, "How beautiful are the feet of those that preach the word of God."  hahahahaha my feet look disgusting right now, but it's alright.  We had something really funny happen. There is this guy we met that is so cool.  His name is Juan and he rides a bullet bike!  It's beautiful, I want it but I know I'll never own one, hahah. We came back to Juan and it was randomly his birthday!  He was so happy to see us.  We took pictures with him hahah and we ar visiting him tonight.  Right after this we are going to look for a funny gift to give him.  This guy is legit.  I think he is going to be baptized soon.  We'll see.  BRADY,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  AND STOP WEARING MY CLOTHES.  I hope you have a good day, and I hope you get money to buy your own things :) ily, ily Man, Brady is so tall, I'm jealous.
Here in Chile, I think the people are trying to kill us with the amount of food they fee us for lunch.  I literally can't walk after lunch.  But it's better than starving haha.  And oh man, the people here take their lunch very seriously.
Yesterday in church I was talking with this guy for like 20 minutes and then I realized, wow! I can just talk in Spanish, it's awesome.  I love Spanish <3.
Me and Elder Decker and doing good.  We were standing at a street light waiting for like YEARS and then I told him, 'hey go to the other side and press the button.' hahaha and he almost did but then realized what I said.  We have good times.  But yeah, Maipu is great! I love it here.  Oh, I forgot to send my love to Ivan for his bday on the 28th.  Happy birthday Ivan. <3 be good :).
Well, mom, have an awesome week! sounds like the summer is gonna be crazy.
love you!
love colton




No comments:

Post a Comment