Hey Mom!
This week was probably the best week of my mission up to this point. At first, I was just so 'heartbroken' that I left Elder Santos. haha, I was sad and I just kept thinking about El Monte. But I'm so happy!! Our sector is sooooo big. We are only on foot so it's like 2x bigger than Harvest Hills I think or 3 or 4, idk [I don't know] haha. We had SUCH a great week! Encontramos caleta de gente! haha and Elder Decker is such a good companion! He reminds me EXACTLY of Sterling. [Colton's cousin]. Like literally in every thing he does. The stuff he says and how he says it. It's so crazy! He is such a good, loving person. He has almost 1 year in the mish and I'm his first American comp! Heavenly Father has really blessed me with this change.
Yeah, just so ya know, my diabetes is good and all fine. I'm going to my guy in Santiago soon. :) Just don't worry about me hahah. So this week I have discovered a new way to start a conversation with people. I start by saying we are the missionaries and a couple other things and then I ask to go to the bathroom. It works EVERYTIME, hahaha. And then we teach them and it's so awesome! I already have so many experiences here and like I said, Heavenly Father has blessed me so, so much. I feel so comfortable with Spanish and now I teach so much better! It's so weird how that works.
Oh, I bought a camera today! It's good, thank you, thank you. Lets see... .oh this week we were payed by some members to just buy lunch... and so we bought pizza! haha, Elder Decker is such a funny person. He gave me a hug and said thanks for being so happy, hahaha. Now, I buy soup packets to eat at night and it's WONDERFUL. I love soup. And our ward is great! It has it's challenges and were gonna do great things here. So yeah, I'm really happy. Things are so great! Mom, I love ya and all my family. Have a good week!
Love, Colton
No comments:
Post a Comment