Benjamin drove us around in his truck afterwards and we found a couple new people to teach. It was a great day. Oh and also we had a BBQ with our new converts in their house! I am really excited for this week because we have the conference to become a stake! Finally! Elder Ceballos is going to speak. There will be like 1,300 people in the chapel so it's going to be crazy. But good ha....... I'm excited to talk to all of you! Last Monday, we found some corduroy pants! Ha, me and Elder Santos both bought a pair and we bought matching pink ties that look really expensive but they were only like 3 dollars hahaha. We look dang good! ha, just kidding. Another funny thing.
My scripture study this week was so great. I am in Alma now. It's so interesting, so many things I didn't know before! Mosiah is a very good book. There is a part that is really good. Mosiah 14: 5-6 talking about Jesus Christ and also Alma 7 :11-13. Read those! and think about them and how you can apply the Atonement in your life more during every day Well, next Sunday non vemos! I can't wait!
Have a good week! I love you guys:)
love Elder Fairbourn
- mom insert, for the blog journal:
I received these sweet notes from members in El Monte about Elder Fairbourn recently.
hola...tu hijo esta trabajando con mi esposo ,,para que se bautice...
la verdad que es un milagro!!! años esperando un cambio .
y tu hijo a sido parte de este cambio.
And....
el elder fairbourn siempre esta feliz ,siempre con una sonrisa y eso el transmite por eso lo queremos mucho es una gran persona ...

No comments:
Post a Comment