Monday, May 4, 2015

Week #27, April 27, 2015




.......this week was so awesome!  I already sent pictures of all the highlights.  We baptized L and F.  It was a really cool experience.  They were really  happy.  On Saturday, we went to the temple with Andres!  I really don't think he has any bad desires.  He is such a good person.  He was telling us that his days off,  he studies the scriptures for 3 hours in the day to learn as much as he can for his mission.  He has a very strong testimony.  The temple was a really good experience.  We took the funniest pictures on the way home on the bus.  But they are on the camera of Elder Santos.  So yeah, it was a really, really good week.  Today we are going over to the family Vera to have a BBQ.  It's gonna be really fun!! I love being here in Chile.  Honestly, I am so content to be doing what I'm doing.  Spanish is fun now, haha.  I'm very excited to talk to you guys!  Love you guys so much, have a great week!:)



El Monte






No comments:

Post a Comment