.......This week was really good! We are finding new parts of our sector where we have never been, it's so cool. Some of the places we have been, there is this one neighborhood where absolutely nobody accepted us in their home. It sucked. But after Elder Santos said something really funny. He called that place Ammonihah because in the scriptures that is the place where everybody rejected Alma. Haha, but we went to a place called Rosario and man, it was beautiful! Every person we talked to was so nice! We are going back tomorrow I think. A___ is doing so good! He is working on reading the whole Book of Mormon before his mission. Oh and he is 24. He is such an awesome and faithful person! Oh and you asked about my Spanish. I actually know what is going on in sacrament meeting. And the other meetings we have. It's so weird. I can understand a lot. But still not everything. Also, I can speak better. It's weird how that works. Everything is going great here in El Monte! We organized the house for fun today, hahah. I'm looking forward to this week with the people we are going to visit. Hope everything is going great at home!! Love you mom!.....
***Mom side note. Please join us and pray for our neighbor and friend, Elder Taylor Davis http://eldertdavis.blogspot.com/ who has been serving in the California San Diego Spanish speaking mission. His cancer has come back and is widespread this second time. He has returned with honor today for immediate treatment, 3 months early. His mom writes, "We have full faith and trust in the Lord and our Savior, Jesus Christ." We love you, Davis family!

No comments:
Post a Comment