Monday, March 30, 2015

Week #23, March 30, 2015

  
MY MOTHER TURNS 41 ON SATURDAY. hahaha happy birthday mom!  ok tbh [to be honest (yes, I had to look that up:)]  I didn't read the letter because I am trying to hurry.  We did our internet in another place today in El Monte and it's super crappy and wayyyy slow.

Recently, Colt's bff sent him a package with some little toys 
he could give to kids he met on his mission.  
Such cute twins...and missionaries! ♥

But yes, xxxx WAS BAPTIZED.  It was so awesome!  So many people from the ward stayed after to support him!  It's really cool how all the members are like family with one another.  There is a lot of love here.  Love it important.  XXXX is so happy right now.  Man that was probably the best day of my mission.  Now he is preparing for his mission!  This week flew by SO FAST.  Yesterday after the baptism we had lunch with an awesome family! Presidente Oteiza and his parents and siblings and their spouses.  It was really fun.  We had a few miracles yesterday too.  So now the mom of XXXX wants to get baptized!  Before she was kind of scared, but now she wants to!  It's so awesome.  And also there is a man in our sector that isn't a member but his wife and daughters are.  Lots of stuff have happened.  But now he is willing to listen to us and we have a lot of faith in him!  We have changes this week and I am kind of thinking I might leave but I don't want to!  I'd be willing to be in El Monte my whole mission!  I love it here.  Elder Santos and I are doing great!  I accidentally broke our window, yeah, that's a very long story and everything is ok.  Life is good. haha.  So mom, as a family, read Ephesians 6 <--click here. It's so awesome.  You and dad will love verse 1 and 2 hahaha. [1. Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 2. Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)]  But really it is a great chapter!  I am loving it here.  I couldn't be happier! I love my mission.  I love you guys too.  I hope everything goes well and you all listen to conference! At night I have a hard time sleeping because I'm so excited  haha.  Well, I will talk to you all next week!  Love elder fairbourn <3

No comments:

Post a Comment