Monday, March 16, 2015

Week #21, March 16, 2015

This week was so great!  Last night we had a fireside with the missionaries in our zone and the investigators and president.  It was so good!  The spirit was so strong and we brought xxxxx.  He literally is the coolest guy ever.  He is for sure getting baptized now in 2 weeks!  so so so excited.  He tells us that he can't wait to serve his mission.  It's amazing the faith he has and we have only taught him a few times. He's a great person and a great example to me.  Yesterday he invited  us over for lunch.  That's a big sacrifice so we are so grateful to him for that. 

Well, my surgery thing wasn't as bad as I thought. [2 in-grown toe nails]  We put 4 shots in my toes and that felt so, so weird.  And then they were numb and it felt like I was sawing off my toes, haha.  I didn't want to watch, I was just laying on my bed for 2 days.  It was the most boring thing ever.  I felt so lazy and I couldn't sleep at all because the pain in my toes was horrible!  Ha, lately Elder Santos is snoring every single night.  I always have to yell his name like 20 times for him to shut up.  We are becoming pretty good friends.  We laugh a lot and we love working in El Monte together.  Man, I'm hoping I stay here longer.  I can't believe we are already on our 4th week in the change!  Time flies by too fast!! I hate it! 

Oh, something funny happened.  So one day after a meeting with the mission, we got on the bus to go home and there were like 30 missionaries on the bus.  It was so crowded.  The aisle was completely full and it was so so crowded!  It was one of the moments when I thought, "this is a good moment to write in my journal."  lol ha! I bet the Chileans were so sick of the missionaries on that bus, haha.  This week was a really great week!  I'm progressing in Spanish and my testimony and man I just love being here.  I love what I do every day and just everything.  It's all so great, hard but great.  And hey, I hope my letters are ok.  This hour I have once a week is so stressful.  I always have to go to the bathroom so bad every single time I get on the computer too!  It's ridiculous!  haha Well mom, I hope you're doing great!  You're around the corner from turning 41!  That's crazy! ha, it's funny because all the people here think you are my sister when I show them our family.  It's pretty funny.  Well, have a good week. I sure love ya lots! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment