Oh, ok, more sad news. Those 4 pairs of pants from Kohls....suck. All of them have ripped and in the dumbest ways too. I bent down to pet a dog and they ripped. I was vacuuming this morning and they ripped. And then the others are bike related, hahah. So yeahhhh, mom do you think I can buy some new ones here? Sorry, they only lasted like 5 months, that sucks, haha.
Yesterday was so awesome! We have this awesome legit guy we are teaching named Axxxxxx. He is 23 and is from Columbia and he wants to be baptized! We are thinking for the 21st. [Colton's # :-] I am so excited. He is such a great person. Yesterday he went to church with us and the whole ward said hi to him. He was smiling the whole time. On the way home, he asked us if he was allowed to serve a mission. Isn't that awesome! Such a great guy!
This week I was just thinking, and something we should always ask ourselves. First, do we read the scriptures? And right after that, if we do, are we just reading them to say, "I read my scriptures today" or are we really trying to learn and apply what we read? We should always study the scriptures not just read them. And it's amazing, every single time I open them, I learn something new and, I feel the spirit. That should be our goal every single day. To have the spirit with us. And always try to be better people and the best way to accomplish that is to Follow the example of Jesus Christ. We are so blessed to be in His church and to know what we know. We should always 'feast upon the words of Christ.'
Well, have a great week mom. I will send that receipt thing tomorrow with Dr. Johnson. Life is good. Don't worry ok. I love you.
Elder Spinder's homecoming, (3.8.15)
back in Tina's home ward growing up in Lindon, UT.
(Colton's trainer after the MTC in El Monte)


No comments:
Post a Comment