
Hello. ha. Well, another very fast week! This is crazy how fast time goes. OK so during the week I write down when something funny, cool, spiritual, crazy or awesome happens to share with you. So I'm going to do that now. I love the Nutella you sent me. I tried a Nutella and beef jerky sandwich on hot break, it was amazing. I need to stop eating the bread though. Haha.
So every morning we read in the missionary handbook, is that what it is called? A part said, "You can't wear boots." and Elder Santos wears boots so I told him he had to stop. It was just a joke because it says unless your mission Pres. authorizes it. But it's really funny when I am sarcastic with him because he says stuff to me in English and it's so funny.
So yeah, the Spinder's came! It was awesome! And it was weird too, it didn't feel real! haha. We ate completos with Benjamin and his family. The Spinders are nice. I loved that package! More candy lol. I'm glad I got to see them. LMK about his homecoming! haha. Elder Spinder's last testimony was awesome and he said a really funny joke. [huh!?]We were at a house with a family and they fed us bread with some meat inside, and you know me, I love that combination. I ate it of course. It tasted kinda weird though. Then I noticed that Elder Santos was hiding the meat in his bag and I thought, "well, that's weird." After we left he told me it's like a pig brain and a bunch of fat. Then after he told me that I felt sick. I told him like two hours later, "hey, I feel weird." And he said, "you should feel weird, you ate a pigs brain! (in ingles). hahahah so funny. And oh man. remember that whoopie cushion you sent me? I was on the phone with someone and Elder Santos kept doing that dang toy! It was so loud! hahah

Also on Sunday there was a baptism from the other missionaries, Gxxxx is her name. She was investigating the church for 3 years! haha She is awesome. The baptismal font almost flooded the whole church it was crazy.
Ok for Sadie. SADIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU. In May we can talk in Spanish to each other! It'll be so fun! haha
Well, ok, gotta go. Love you mom, and our family. Have a good week.
The good luck, GREEN package!


No comments:
Post a Comment