.....this week was great! I am so happy! Lots of funny crazy awesome things happened! So the other day Elder Santos told me I have been saying something woring after like 90 times I said it to other peopleo. I always say in prayers "gracias por ellos y su amistad" because I thought amistad meant kindness, haha. But it means friendship. So it's not bad, it just doesn't make sense. But, oh well. Actually Spanish is getting better! It is so weird. I have so much to learn and everything, but I am slowly getting there. :)

(top picture: With Elder Harris, (Marcus and Chaz Alba's cousin, friends from high school)
Ha, something happened that was so funny. So we were on this dirt road in the country and I was in front on my bike and I hurried and made the turn so I could fake fall and pretend I was knocked out. So I did that and Elder Santos passed like 10 seconds later but didn't stop or say anything! haha, I was like, "hey, what if I really passed out!?" He just laughed and said I am a liar, hahah, It was really funny.Middle picture: there is an inside joke about that bunny hat.
Bottom picture: Colton holding his least favorite animal.
This week we had an amazing BBQ with the branch president. He is so cool! Lots of meat and choripan [chorizo on bread]. I loved it. We have a new investigator named xxxxx. He is a super cool guy. He is from Peru and lives alone. He looks and acts exactly like Mr. Monk, it is funny. We had a lesson with 3 friends and everyone at the table were from other countries. It was cool, Brazil, America, Argentina, Chile, and Peru. Oh and we met another guy from Colombia! Ha, I like talking to people from other countries because I can actually understand what they say. Chilenos talk soooooo fast, but they're cool.
Yesterday was pretty awesome. I have had hard days... I was just sitting in church during sacrament and it was so peaceful and I was so happy. It's a good lesson. Life is hard and we all go through hard things but it is always worth it if we choose to do what God wants. I am happy. Life is good. My mission is changing my life and I am so blessed. I love ya mom and ha, those things I would tell you is funny. When I am hungry here, I just cook sausage and eat it with bread, but not too much because I don't wanna be fat, haha. Anyways, it's the last week of the change! It's crazy. Next change we are going to have so much success. Lots of people are so so close to baptism. But yeah, Chile is great. I still hate spiders. I found 2 in my shower today and yeah, I screamed bad. They are horrible haha. OK, talk to ya next week! This Wednesday is pouch day so I will get my package, I can't wait!
ily! I love you Mom!

No comments:
Post a Comment