Hey, hey, hey!
I don't have changes! So happy about that. I saw Elder Spinder [trainer] today! We are going to have lunch in El Monte with the branch president this week with Elder Spinder's parents! I received your package! It was so great, I loved it. ha, on Wednesday I had 3 of them! It was crazy, from you, from bay and from elder Spinder's mom! Tell her thank you please. haha so everything is great. There was a house that burnt down in El Monte and a 18 year old died. It was sad. But it was cool to see the whole neighborhood helping all day to clean up the mess and help the family, that is charity. I like that.
OK funny story. So there is this member that always feeds us a plate of tomatoes and it's horrible! But this time I was smart. Oh, by the way, she puts us in a room and we eat alone, it's weird. So this time I brought a plastic container in my bag. And of course she gave us a mound of nastiness. But I just dumped it in my container and then took care of it after we left. Genius right! haha, but it sucked later that night. We were with an investigator named "M". He is so cool! He asked us on Sunday after church, "what do I need to do to be baptized?" He is so awesome, but anyways we were at his house and his pareja (that means wife, but they aren't married), she fed us a plate of different stuff and tomatoes were there. I had to eat it because she was staring at me the whole time. I almost threw up. haha I don't know why I have problems with that. I honestly have tried to like tomatoes, it's impossible... actually no it's not but it sure seems like it.
My week was great! I'm technically a real missionary now! I am no longer 'in training.' hahah I'm so excited for this week. It'll be a good week. I didn't have too much time to read your email today but I printed them off and I'll read them at my pension. Oh, by the way, this next Monday for sure I am getting my diabetes stuff. Sorry that took so long. But yeah, that's it. I sure love my family and I'm so grateful for you guys. I'm glad your anniversary was awesome!! Lucky you get to go on a cruise. haha well, talk to you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment