Hey dad! Happy birthday! I wrote it in my planner a few weeks ago, but yes of course I remembered! I wrote things down during the week that I wanted to tell you. Ok, here it is. In 2 Nephi 9 vs 28 and 29. I love what it says about humility and not thinking you know everything. But it is good to know things and always try to know more. That reminds me of you. I think you have lots of wisdom and you know the way life works, but you are humble about it. You are a great example to me and also this is kind of funny but you are so strong. I have always thought you could take out anyone, but you are very humble about it. I like that.
Elder Gonzalez from the 70 came and spoke to us. He is from Uruguay. It was really good! We had a lesson with a recent convert and we walked in and she was watching her favorite movie, The Green Mile! haha, I thought of you. Well dad, I sure love you a lot, have a great birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment