Monday, February 9, 2015

Week #16, 2/9/15

Hey mom,

....I fixed my bike and everything is all good with it.  This week was interesting.  It was Elder Santo's bday on Feb. 5 so we made a huge sandwich with sausage, eggs and cheese, it was great!  Ha, but this week I'm not going to eat junk food.  Only bananas and apples at night.  It's going to be hard, ha.  In our house this week, we have found SO many spiders. I hate spiders so much.  I freak out, haha.  It's because it's really hot here so there are more.  That doesn't make sense but that's what Elder Santos told me.  We're doing good, we have funny things happen every day.  We have a lot of family nights with inactive people and we play that chocolate game where you wear gloves and use knives.  It's so fun and everyone loves it.  I still have moments here when I'm like, "wow, I'm actually on my mission right now."  It's so weird.  But it's great.  I love being here.  A missionary in my zone just got diabetes!  Type 1, it's crazy.  He went home for one month to learn how to take care of himself and then he will come back.

I was reading in the Liahona from conference and I read one of President Monson's talks.  It was so powerful!  Just because it is so amazing that we have a prophet today and we have the opportunity to listen to him!  Does that make sense?  haha sorry, I don't know why but it is hard to write the things I'm thinking right now.  It's pretty crazy, we only have 2 weeks left in this change!  I might leave but I hope not.  I don't want to leave El Monte.

Well mom, I'm glad everything is great.  Have a good week!  Next week I'l try and organize my thoughts so my email is better.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment