Hey, I loved reading all that! I'm glad things are so good. Everything here is awesome. OK first I keep forgetting to say thank you to the Perry's, Pexton's, Jorgensen's, Smith's, and Leavitt's for the cards and gifts! They made my day and I was so happy to read the letters! and I'm sorry I can't respond, we literally have no time and today president shortened the time to 1 hour! It's so stressful, ha! But everything is good. Oh and Grandma Fairbourn too! Tell her I loved her letter :).
So this past week passed by fast as usual. We had lots of miracles this week with finding people and just other stuff as well. :) We have a family that is doing so much better lately. They had lots of problems with different stuff and since they have been listening to us and reading the Book of Mormon, things have changed. It's amazing. I don't think a lot of people realize how blessed we are for "feasting on the words of Christ." I didn't truly understand that until a few months ago. We are promised so many blessings from reading the scriptures daily and always looking to do something more in our family, job, ward, calling and as a person. My testimony is always growing and I can't say how thankful I am for the testimony that I have. It is the most important thing to me.
Elder Santos is so funny. We laugh so much and he does the weirdest things. In the morning he sings popular classic songs from America [U.S.] and it's really funny. Then I ask if he understands what they say and he has no idea. It's funny. Ha! We had a smiling contest and that was super funny. We get along great and it's fun to serve with him. OK mom, sorry I am running out of time. I love you lots and lots and I always pray everything is OK. Be happy and enjoy life and make Christ the center of your life! :)
love yaaa and sorry about pictures this week. Next week for sure! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment