Wow, so many crazy things! Elder Spinder is awesome. We get along great. Things are really good. The field is hard though! We are in El Monte and we ride bikes EVERYWHERE. I think I’m losing weight. I eat plain oatmeal every morning and when I wake up I kind of want to cry because I feel like I slept for like 30 minutes. My dreams are so crazy. I don’t remember a whole lot but they’re always mind blowing.
I miss you mom. I miss our
family and doing fun stuff and I miss our dog a lot too. His pictures make me
home sick haha. Every pic does though. Elder Spinder is really cool. He says I’m
really obedient so that’s good. I feel like an idiot all day because I can’t say
hardly anything haha. It’s all good. Dogs are everywhere. I see probably 200
everyday. They are sooooo annoying. But at the same time I feel bad for them. I
invited this woman Isabelle to be baptized and she wants to! She just needs to
get married haha. I feel like I’m in a Nacho Libre movie or something here. It’s
funny. This crazy old woman I guess was saying to me and my comp how pretty we
are? ewww. hahah.. El Monte is kind of like the country. Some crazy people come
up and argue sometimes and I just smile and say hi and that god loves them. Elder
Spinder is so good at Spanish and he is awesome. In our apartment there are SO
MANY spiders, it’s so scary. I freak out because I guess they can make you really
sick. Our place was trashed by the last missionaries so we had to clean it for
a week straight in the mornings. We teach a lot of lessons and the thing that
is hard is getting people to go to church and want to have the gospel. I bear
my testimony so many times a day. I like being here. It’s really hard but at
the end of every night I am happy. That is a tender mercy. Lmk the day and time
(Skype) and I’ll tell you if it works! I am excited to see my family. I love you mom
and the mtc was so great! My testimony has been growing so much I can’t explain
it. I just want to share my happiness with everyone! haha have a great week!!
El Monte Chile
He got our package!
Visiting the Mission Home in Santiago Chile
Group leaving the CCM, Dec. 2, 2014






No comments:
Post a Comment