Hey mother! this week has been a great one! Fresia got confirmed yesterday and we are still finding so many people to teach! ha but its funny because we find a lot and the all die very fast. so thats why we have to keep finding a lot of people. the statistic is 1 baptism for every 50 people we find. haha and speaking of which, katherine that was awesome last week died (as an investigator) haha but that is ok. we had some awesome people come to church yesterday and we are stoked for march. its going to be an amazing month!!
haha ok i have one funny story. so we were in the taxi, and the driver had this strange yellow liquid in bottle and then it clicked in our heads and we just started laughing hahaha gross right! hahha
mom i did a bad job and writing this week im sorry. im very very very happy with everything and im just content with life. next week i will write more! i love you! oh and i would love to go to byu or uvu. there are a bunch of mission buddies going there. im trying to convince shea to go there too. hope you all are doing great!! love you mom! and oh my gosh that pic of you and dad is adorable<3333 haha
1. What ward are you in in San Antonio?? Marisol wants to know.
im in the ward san antonio. there is only one ward here:) tell the vera family i love them!
2. Did you get your package with the camera?? Be sure to look at the video and pictures I left on the camera.
elder decker works in the office so he keeps me informed on when packages come, and yes i will get it on wednesday!!! im so excited!!
3. Do you have any connections of people in San Antonio that can send me pictures? I'd love to get pics of you at the beach if that is OK? With your name tag in the sand and with your comps!
very soon people will be your friend:) ha and mom im a missionary. i cant go to the beach. thats an evil place in the summer
4. Have you had sushi yet?
mom, ha i hate sushi. we buy donuts at dunkin donuts hahaha
5. How are the fleas?
OH MY GOODNESS i have 100 flea bites. we have things to kill them but im lazy and we never have time at night to do that. ill just live through it. haha
love colton
------------------------------------
Elder Fairbourn, Elder Allen, Elder Farah
~Companions for a time, Friends for life, Brothers for Eternity~
Elder Farah's letter:
Hello family!
This week we saw miracles. We had 6 investigators come to church and it was so great to see them progress. The Lord works wonders in our lives as missionaries. Also on a stranger note, we were walking through a jungle in our sector and out of nowhere a wild pack of dogs comes chasing after us. I might have fallen down a small mountain... but we did escape unbitten! So that was nice :) ha ha things happen here that are just adventurous. I love my companions and the work is going along great. We are waiting for a baptism this weekend and I’m really happy that the Lord has his angels lifting us up. I’m doing great, flea bitten, but not dog bitten, so I can’t complain. :) Pray always that you may come off conquerer yea, that you may conquer satan.
Elder Farah
--------------------
Elder Allen's letter:
Hey everybody hope you're all doing well. The coast is great for the work and the weather. The Lord has blessed us so much here to be able to find so many people to teach and baptize. In other news, I almost got bit by a dog yesterday and I'm surprised that I didn't but now I'm all paranoid that I'm going to get bit. I'm always feeling like a dog is coming right behind me to bite me. Anyway the Savior loves you all and I hope you guys have a great week!
Elder Allen
Hey mom good to hear from you, I'm doing good, just working hard here with my companions, it's going great! The weather has been great here too, but the weather is always great on the coast. I hear that I have a package coming in this Wednesday but I have no idea who it's from, but I'm guessing it's from you. I'm pretty sure I'll be staying here in San Antonio for the rest of my mission but we will have to see how that goes, Whatever the Lord wants I will do, and to tell you some exciting news, The zone did amazing this last week on the mission work, we had a very high church assistance , we have lots of people preparing to be baptized and we doing a lot of teaching so that means a lot of people are progressing towards being saved. Anyway I know the Lord lives and loves us. He wants us to be happy and we can if we keep his commandments. I love you so much mom and I can't wait to see you soon. Have a good week!


No comments:
Post a Comment