HEY,
Man this week has gone by so fast. And so much has happened. First, we contacted a guy named Christian and we taught him a lesson and arranged to come back. 2 days later we found out he was hit by a car and died. He was 25 and had a 3 year old girl. I couldn't believe it happened....so crazy. Now we are visiting his mom and dad and girlfriend. Elder Santos said that we showed up when people needed us most. And it's true. A lot of people have crazy things that just happened to them or really need the gospel.
A few days ago, we accidentally took the wrong bus. We were trying to get to Talagante for a zone meeting and ended up on the freeway to Santiago. That was really funny. I had absolutely no idea where I was...but it was fine, we got back, haha. Oh and yes, we had 101 contacts [this past week]! I am glad we got our goal. But man we talk to the strangest people. We talked to a guy named Marco and he looked exactly like Mr. Bilbao[elementary school teacher], and we just talked and talked about how God is not a person, he is an energy. It was soooo weird. I kept trying to leave, haha, and later Elder Santo told me he didn't have good thoughts talking to him. haha but we also meet great people. We had a lot of success getting lots of inactive people to come to church. The branch in El Monte has so many great people. I already feel so close with a lot of them. I'm hoping I stay here for another 2 or 3 changes.
This week my bike just fell apart. The tire doesn't keep air in it so it's super slow and then my seat just fell off. hahah. I just laughed because it's so ridiculous. We were in a person's house and she had corn on the table with like 1,000 ants all over the table and said, "oh don't worry, they are my friends!" haha
Things are good! I'm still stressed every day with different things but I am OK. I'm always praying for my family. Have a good week. Love you guys!
Last week with Elder Spinder (pictures taken around week #12)
"The branch in El Monte has so many great people. I already feel so close with a lot of them."



No comments:
Post a Comment