Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week #5, Last week in the Santiago MTC

Hello Family!


This week has been kind of a slow one!  We got new missionaries here so now I feel a little more experienced, haha!  I picked on some brand new person to give a prayer in Spanish in front of everybody, I was laughing haha!  Last Sunday changed so now everything we do is in Spanish.  It is soooooo hard and I kind of was in a bad mood because I couldn't understand the majority of everything.  I only have one more week until the field!  It's so crazy.  I don't feel ready.  But I am excited for the adventure I am about to embark on.  I want to quote a part of D&C 4.  "Therefore, oh ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.  Therefore if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work."  This really sticks out to me.  If you have a desire to serve Heavenly Father then you are called to the work.  I love that.  I am so thankful to be here. I'm thankful to be serving a full time mission and focus all my effort to being a great missionary.  Sorry the time seems to be going super fast and I can't think of what to write right now!  

Chat:  After last Sunday, I am feeling great. I know that this is where I am supposed to be and I am making Heavenly Father proud :)  I look in the mail every single day but no mail! I’m sad, haha. It’s ok I’m not too worried. They’ll show up eventually :)   I leave the MTC next Tuesday! So crazy I cannot believe it. Sadly, I can’t write next week, so sorry!  Love you mom! Tell everyone I love them and have a great Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment