Companions
12.22.2014
The fleas are a
little better, and ha, my butt is fine. [from riding a bike all day]. Bad news, I lost my camera but then I
found out it’s in Maipù so I’ll get it next week. It’s too bad because I had a
lot of cool pictures! haha Oh well. I can’t think of too much that’s happened
in the last week. It went by pretty fast! Elder Spinder and I are getting along
good, We tell each other funny stories
and funny stuff that happened in high school, stuff like that.
I had a meeting with Pres
Barreiro and he says good job on not looking like I have diabetes, hahah that’s
funny. He’s really nice though. So is his wife. They told me to not stop being
happy because it’s so important.
Oh, so last Monday after I wrote we went to lunch at an Asian place and it was really good! After, the waiter told us he wanted to be a member of our church and how he could be one. It was the coolest thing ever. He spoke a little English so we were talking in Spanish and English, it was funny. But I gave him the articles of faith and told him he can be a member by following the commandments and Jesus Christ. I was so happy the rest of the day. I’m not good at explaining everything. It really was an awesome experience. I think missionaries in Talagante are meeting with him now. I think he said that because he saw that me and Elder Spinder were happy. We have the light of Christ in us. That is so important to always be an example of Christ because people are always noticing that.
Oh, so last Monday after I wrote we went to lunch at an Asian place and it was really good! After, the waiter told us he wanted to be a member of our church and how he could be one. It was the coolest thing ever. He spoke a little English so we were talking in Spanish and English, it was funny. But I gave him the articles of faith and told him he can be a member by following the commandments and Jesus Christ. I was so happy the rest of the day. I’m not good at explaining everything. It really was an awesome experience. I think missionaries in Talagante are meeting with him now. I think he said that because he saw that me and Elder Spinder were happy. We have the light of Christ in us. That is so important to always be an example of Christ because people are always noticing that.
Love you guys! See
you on Thursday :).





No comments:
Post a Comment