Hey, hey hey!
It’s been a really
good week! Elder Nelson was absolutely fantastic! He spoke about learning 3
languages on the mission. First, our mission language so that we can
communicate to our investigators. Second, our native language because we cannot
forget how to testify of the gospel in our native tongue. And third, the
language of Jesus Christ through scriptures. He is such an amazing man and even
more amazing is what he stands for. I felt as if Jesus Christ was specifically
telling him what to say to us so that we can improve ourselves and become more
converted to our Savior.
Crazy thing happened
this week! Me and Elder Curtis were tickling Elder Porter (sounds gay haha) and
he passed out! His eyes were wide open but he fell over and started twitching! It
was crazy hahaah, he is ok. Also with that music you gave me we listen to it
constantly. It is awesome! Except the choir sounding ones are super boring
haha. There is an Irish fiddle sounding one and a bunch of missionaries were
doing that Irish dance thing in our room in complete silence for like 5
minutes. We are really weird, hahhaha. Then after we were laughing so hard. I’ve
been scoring goals in soccer! haha I am horrible though.
Spanish is actually
coming along! My lessons to our fake investigators are going so well and I am
really feeling the spirit when I teach about Heavenly Father and how much he
loves us and wants us to follow Jesus Christ. The gospel is what brings true
happiness.
Ha this is funny, I
was scratching Elder Curtis´s back in class only because I would get one later.
In sacrament meeting I told him he had to do it and he was so embarrassed. It was soooooo funny, he was freaking out.
![]() |
| Elder Curtis, Elder Porter, Elder Fairbourn, Elder L. |
I miss all of you guys
and I pray for every single one of you individually. I also actually really
miss our dog Jack. There are some pics of him on my camera and I look at them
and laugh. One morning I accidentally fell asleep for a few minutes in personal
study because I didn’t sleep well and then I guess I farted really loud and
woke up and everyone was laughing. It was so embarrassing. Sorry I keep having
stories about stuff like that, I have a problem. The people here are
horrendous at driving! Like 7 accidents outside our classroom this week. Lots
of honking too, hahaahaha.
Mom, it is so important to read the Book of Mormon every single day. As a family. I can't tell you how much answers and blessings I get from them. I love, love the Book of Mormon and I almost want to cry because I'm so thankful for it. As a family read 3 Nephi 19:9 and also Alma 29. I get comfort from that. And to dad, thank you for emailing me that. Spanish is hard but it is coming along. You're a great example to me and I love you and mom so much. Love all of you!
Love, Elder Fairbourn
First haircut on the mission!



No comments:
Post a Comment